Community Photography Contest
I’m excited to announce that I am hosting a photography contest for residents of Oxford!
The contest invites constituents in our riding to go out and explore while documenting their discoveries through photos of our beautiful Oxford. The winners of the contest will have their photographs featured in my 2024 calendar.
Below are the requirements and necessary details for entry to the contest:
- Participants must live in the riding of Oxford, which includes a portion of Brant, west of East Quarter Townline Road.
- Participants must list their first and last name and address, and the location and date the photo was taken.
- OPTIONAL: Participants can provide a self-portrait picture to accompany their photograph in the calendar.
- Photographs can be taken on any device. The winning photographs will be chosen based on quality and their ability to accurately capture the beauty, diversity, and inclusivity of our riding.
- All photos must be the original, unedited files.
- Have fun! This initiative is for the residents to get outside and explore the parts of our riding that they’ve never seen before.
All photos should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, August 31, 2023.
Our judging panel looks forward to seeing all the wonderful inspirations the residents of Oxford find throughout our beautiful riding!
For any inquires regarding the contest, please contact (519) 537-5222 or email@example.com.