Constituent Services

If you are looking for help accessing provincial government services, you’ve come to the right place — my team can help! Here are some of the most common requests:

Help Accessing Government Services

I am pleased to be able to help you with any questions, concerns, or issues you may have accessing provincial government services such as health care, education, family & social supports, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), or Ontario Works.

Affidavits and Declarations

I am pleased to be able to offer Commissioner of Oaths services free of charge. Contact my office to make an appointment.

Congratulatory Certificates

I offer congratulatory certificates for residents celebrating a significant anniversary, birthday or other special occasion. I can also help you request a certificate from the Premier and/or Lt. Governor for a milestone birthday, wedding anniversary, retirement, or the anniversary of your organization.

Invite Me to an Event

Invite me to attend your event and bring greetings on behalf of the Government of Ontario.

Frequently Asked Questions

You can visit this page find the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions I hear from constituents.

Useful Links

Mental Health and Addictions Resources

If you’re a youth having trouble, please don’t hesitate to use these local resources:

  • Walk-in Mental Health and Addictions Crisis Centre 24-hour services at: 648 Huron St. London
  • Child and Youth Crisis and Intake Team for youth under the age of 18: 519-433-0334
  • Oxford-Elgin Child & Youth Centre offers walk-in counselling services every Tuesday from 10:00am-6:00pm. They also offer 24hr crisis response and urgent care at 519-539-0463 or 1-877-539-0463. You can find more information on their website at
  • Addiction Services of Thames Valley works with local addiction, mental health and health care providers in Woodstock, Ingersoll and Tillsonburg:

Remember you are not alone; there are people who can help.

Provincial Government Links